Saturday, May 2, 2009

his and her mugs



sorry for the long hiatus... erich and i got back from being in LA on Monday and i've just been catching up all week. now i'm sitting back in somerville sipping from my new coffee mug that i LOVE! here's some pictures of these lovely mugs i picked up while on the west coast at a little shop called yolk, located in the silver lake district of LA--also where we spotted drew barrymore looking oh-so-hip.



i love the descriptions of the pantone colors! for she (aka me): Pale and Interesting? Duck Egg, Powder, Butterfly, Retro; for he (erich): Green Fingers? British Racing, Bell Pepper, Slime, Wellington Boots

3 comments:

  1. ahh i saw the same mugs at a cool design store in Santa Fe. I want one now. But I already have sooo many mugs.

    love the descriptions too. and a wee bit jealous you spotted ms. barrymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should get some-- they make me smile when i'm having my morning cup

    ReplyDelete
  3. so get this. i'm no longer jealous of your drew barrymore siting because we spotted her yesterday on South Congress here in Austin. I even exchanged a smile with her, isn't that crazy!

    you were the first person i thought of and even tried to call. But the "erin" in my phone wasn't you. lol, don't know who it was actually!

    small world huh?!?!

    ReplyDelete